Now that I have had this blog for a few years, I’ve been itching to get a more “fancy” header. I am not really the best at photoshop or any other image altering program considering I get too frustrated and find it way too time consuming.
However, my lack of skills (and partly motivation) comes with some benefits to my readers. In an effort to find myself the perfect banner, I have decided to hold a contest! The contest itself is open to anyone (regular readers/bloggers or none of the above) and any skill level.
If you think this may be a fun challenge, keep reading!
THE MUST HAVES
- Headers must be 1000-1200 pixels wide and 300-400 pixels tall. (A good all around size is 1100 x 300 for those who do not normally make headers).
- Header should say "Two and a Half Horses". It doesn't NEED to though.
- Must be color complimentary to my current background settings (colors, fonts, etc).
- Banner must include at least one photo of each horse (Suzie, Spud and Annie). I am not picky about which photos are used, but have compiled a list of my favorites. However, feel free to surf my blog and choose others. Should you require a full resolution photo, please e-mail me (e-mail provided below) and I can send you the ones you request.
- Again, entrants do NOT need to use these photos.
- Entrants may use photos in any way they like - cropping/ resizing/ etc. It does not have to be like the banner I currently have.
- Should you require a full resolution photo, please message me with the number of the photo(s) you require.
- Entries will close September 30th at midnight. Winner will be announced within seven days from this date.
- There is no limit to how many headers you may enter.
- Please e-mail headers to cathryn _kozak at hotmail dot com. Should you have any issues sending them, please leave a comment below and we can work something out.
WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER
The winner will receive the following:
- $20 Riding Warehouse Gift Card
- Custom "If The Bonnet Fits" bonnet.
SHARING IS CARING
|Thank you to Beka for your support!|
For your chance to be eligible:
- Link this post in one of your blog posts (please no Instagram or Facebook, let's keep it strictly to the blogging community).
- One share per blogger - you may re-share, but will only receive one entry.
- Winner will be selected randomly via electronic name generator.
- Winner will be announced with the winner of the header contest.
- Prize has custom options, so may not be shipped ASAP pending a few details.
- And finally, comment on this post stating you have shared with a copy of the link featuring the share AND an e-mail I can reach you at.