So yeah, this last week has sucked some serious ass.
In an effort to focus on the positive vibes I've had going on in my life, I've made a little list to remind myself that when you're going through Hell, just keep going.
1. Beyond anything else, I have a boyfriend, family and friends who are there for me consistently and constantly.
2. I still have the ability to ride, despite my own mare being diagnosed with navicular. Also - Spud is pretty friggen cool to drive.
3. Despite the whole "no job/being poor", I do have a rather successful dog walking program that has really sailed and provides me with the ability to do some "fun" things.
4. I have a huge amount of support from the blogosphere - seriously, you guys rock.
5. My mare is in great hands - she has the ability to roam 20 acres with two other mares. She is healthy and happy. She'll have her shoes back on tonight and be just fine.
6. Finn is doing amazing for his age and due to all of the time off. He has all the buttons and he is SO willing and game for everything I throw at him.
7. I was called this morning to cover a few shifts for another CSO at the end of the month.
Gotta breathe in positivity...