So yeah, this last week has sucked some serious ass.
In an effort to focus on the positive vibes I've had going on in my life, I've made a little list to remind myself that when you're going through Hell, just keep going.
1. Beyond anything else, I have a boyfriend, family and friends who are there for me consistently and constantly.
2. I still have the ability to ride, despite my own mare being diagnosed with navicular. Also - Spud is pretty friggen cool to drive.
3. Despite the whole "no job/being poor", I do have a rather successful dog walking program that has really sailed and provides me with the ability to do some "fun" things.
4. I have a huge amount of support from the blogosphere - seriously, you guys rock.
5. My mare is in great hands - she has the ability to roam 20 acres with two other mares. She is healthy and happy. She'll have her shoes back on tonight and be just fine.
6. Finn is doing amazing for his age and due to all of the time off. He has all the buttons and he is SO willing and game for everything I throw at him.
7. I was called this morning to cover a few shifts for another CSO at the end of the month.
Gotta breathe in positivity...
I'm sorry things haven't been going as well as you'd hoped. I like to think that just means you're building up for a seriously good period in your life :)ReplyDelete
I hope you're right :)Delete
I agree with T- these times happen and they suck. That's when you put your head up and carry on.ReplyDelete
For sure - it can be so hard to do, sometimes.Delete
When things are going shitty its always good to find some time to find something to be grateful for, for me a lot of times its really simple things, but the small kernal can really help turn around what you are thinking and feeling.ReplyDelete
True. There is always something to be grateful for.Delete
It's the bad times that make the good times that much sweeter. Chin up!ReplyDelete
I'm trying :)Delete
Why must it be so hard to see our blessings in the middle of difficult times?! I'm right there with ya. I felt similar recently, and it helped to stop looking at the big picture all at once, and instead, look at each thing individually. Hang in there, girl.ReplyDelete
It certainly can be tough. Gotta keep your head above water and be appreciative of what I got.Delete
i'm glad you're feeling a little better about things, even if they aren't necessarily any easier. it really does feel like life just piles on sometimes tho!ReplyDelete
Something better is around the corner - it always is and it always gets better :)Delete
Nothing like a bit of perspective. I do the same thing when I'm having a bad day. Usually all the good things in life outweigh the bad.ReplyDelete