Eighteen on the Eighteenth.
In honor of Archie's 18th birthday, tell me 18 things you love about your horse.
(I chose to only utilize this bloghop for Suzie since is she is the bestest ever).
1. I love that even though she is older, she always has things to teach me.
2. I love the way she paws the ground when she is too impatient to wait for dinner, or when she is just excited to have her minerals/ grain.
|That face is just so smoochable.|
3. I love her blaze - it is so unique and beautiful.
4. I love how excited she gets to "run barrels".
5. I love that I can ride her tackless and she won't kill me.
6. I love that her idea of "running away" from me is to walk slightly faster and then giving up when I catch up to her.
7. I love her size - she isn't too big, nor is she too small.
8. I love that she puts up with my shenanigans.
9. I love that my niece can ride her and has fun riding her.
10. I love that she looks cute in both English and Western tack.
11. I love that she holds no grudges about her past, or blames me for them.
12. I love the mischievous twinkle in her eye she gets when she is about to be naughty.
13. I love that she trailers so well.
14. I love her puffy little forelock.
15. I love the fact that her best friend is four sizes smaller than her.
16. I love that she never spooks at anything.
17. I love that she tries so hard in anything I ask.
18. I love that she is all mine. Forever and always.