|My beautiful old girl.|
- Consider the purchase of a new saddle (Dressage). It has been put on the back burner for the time being, simply because I don't need one. I'm still looking, though.
Bring Spud home (SO EXCITED!) and hopefully drive him once before parking the cart for the Winter.He's home. Suzie loves him. He's cute. And fluffy. Fix fences before Spud comes home (I realize this should be before the second bullet, but I just cannot contain my excitement okay?!)Was done before he came home.
|No horses in this photo. And, this photo is old. Don't judge me.|
- So long as the weather cooperates: drive Spud.
- Deworm both of the ponies.
- Ride Suzie once or twice - doesn't have to be training rides.
- Dress Spud up in his cart with decorations and bells, and dress Suzanne up too, and get some cheesy Christmas photos (yes, this is happening).
I decided to nix my "Non Horsey" goals, simply because this is first and foremost a Horse Blog and entering my own personal goals was getting in the way of that.