Thanks to L over at Viva Carlos
for the "blog hop" of sorts!
many pairs of breeches/jods do you own?
Right now? Only 3. It makes me sad.
2. How many horses have you ridden?
my… probably A LOT, but let’s count all the horses I can remember?
Quarter Horses/ QH Crosses
and Paints: Annie, Mac, Suzie, Pal, Cobra,
Pippa, Cheyenne, Beauty,
Arab/ Arab Crosses/ Anglo
Arabs: Amythst, Flicka, Jazzy, Oliver, Paloma,
Warmblood (X)/ TB (X): Czar,
AJ, Geronimo, Havana, Bubba, Tally, Lacey,
Sinclair, Diamond, Peppy, Roxie
Horses and Standardbreds:
DJ, Bumper, Goldie
Total, as of now is 35.
3. How many trainers have you had?
I’m assuming this does not mean clinicians? If not, I’ve
only had one trainer throughout
my entire career riding. Otherwise, I’ve taken clinics with quite a few different people, all
specializing in different aspects of riding. At the moment, my “Old Trainer” doesn’t teach anymore,
so I just take clinics.
4. How many barns have you ridden at?
I’ve ridden at a few for clinics and stayed overnight at some, but I do not board at
a boarding barn
(mine is private).
5. What is the name of the horse you consider yourself to have the greatest
Cheyenne and Suzie.
6. What is your favorite show name
I always liked Mac’s show name “Mita Mac Too”.
It just rolls off the tongue nicely. Suzie’s is pretty
neat too “Quick Little Coosa”.
7. What do you consider your greatest weakness or flaw in riding?
Getting frustrated/defeated easily.
8. What do you consider to be your
That the horses I ride are very forgiving? LOL.
9. Have you ever leased a horse?
quite a few.
10. What is the name of the first horse
Oh wow… I’m not even sure. But the earliest I can remember [pony
riding] was a big grey gelding