2. Does your horse have a long or short stride? Short, lol.
3. Describe your current barn in 3 words? Private. Safe. Quiet.
4. If you could switch barns, would you? Yes, but only if it meant I had my own set up and could have Suzie at home.
5. Favorite brand of breeches? I don't really have a favorite brand, but basically whatever is on sale. My TuffRiders have lasted me eight years (and counting!!) but they certainly do not fit well anymore.
6. How many red ribbons do you have? I actually don't have any first place ribbons. I've placed first in some schooling shows, but those didn't give ribbons.
7. How many saddle pads do you own? For English I have 8-9 and for Western I have 4.
8. Is your horse your phone background/lock screen? No. She normally is, but my dog is my lock screen and my SO's grandmother (Rest in Peace <3) is my background.
9. Do you go trail riding often? (weather permitting) I used to trail ride Suz a lot, but this year I haven't done much. Hoping to change that before the season ends!! I find that trail riding really helps horses become relaxed and well rounded - too much schooling in an arena makes a horse sour and too used to their surroundings.
10. Favorite horsey movie? I really liked the movie Hidalgo. Just something about a cowboy and his horse. <3
I stole the questions from L at Viva Carlos blog. Thanks, L!